Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another attempt...

Hello there. Well, it is a New Year and my New Year resolution is to be an avid Blogger-along with a million other different resolutions. I am a total Blog Stalker and have finally realized that if I am going to stalk I need to be stalked as well. :) 

Wish me luck on this journey. Someday I hope to have a cool background, some color on my page, maybe get some pictures up and with the help of a dear friend, maybe she could help me get a friends tab going on the side of my page. That would be awesome! 

Thank you all for stalking me! What goes around comes around. Happy stalking! 

3 comments:

hilla said...

WAHOOOO!!!! I love it. And yes, a blog session is in order very soon!

Heather said...

Oh, I will be stalking.

valerie said...

I am now a stalker of yours as well! :)