Thursday, July 23, 2009

Face Book Posting on Monday around noon 7/20/2009

Ximena - is at 31 weeks of pregnancy and this little one is not being as nice as lil Laila was. I cannot wait to be done..... God give me the strength!


I went to bed the night before on Sunday feeling yucky. I had been fine all day long and even had enough strength to start "nesting" on my bedroom. It needed a major cleaning out. So there I was re organizing, dusting, doing laundry etc. Looking back on it- it was kind of a blur. When I was done I told Daniel that I just didn't feel right and that I needed to take a bath in Laila's bathtub but was afraid that it would wake her up. I did it anyway. :) I just felt  achy, tired, stressed and sick. My whole pregnancy with Eisley had been pretty smooth for the most part so I was just thinking that since I was in my 31st week of pregnancy she was starting to get anxious. Well she was.... sort of. 

I had burning in my throat and my body just ached. So I figured that I had indigestion/heartburn. I am not a pill popper because I don't need them very often but I decided that if I wanted to get a goods nights rest then I would have to take some Tums, pop some Tylenol and have my lovely husband fluff up the Love Sac Bean bag so that I could plop myself on it. I got myself comfy on it and went to bed. That night I got up about 5 or 6 times to go pee but not much would come out. A few drops here and there. I thought nothing of it. I plopped myself back onto the Love Sac and fell asleep for the night. 

1 comment:

Tara said...

Thank you for sharing your story! I am looking forward to reading the rest even though I already know the ending : ) The NICU offers a lot of time to blog... haha. Love you!